miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2016

OUR SERVICES

V I N T A G E


 ALL THE PACK: 5000€ (transport, instalation and buisness branding included): 6 chairs, 6 lamps, 2 frames, 2 brick paper.


SEPARATE PRODUCTS:

1- Brick paper (2x3 m): 190€

2- Wooden Retro table: 400€

3- Grey & White rug (155x240 cm) : 350€

4- Wood drawers:200€

5- Black Bookshelf: 500€

6- Airplane photo: 40€

7- Notting Hill photo: 40€

8- Retro table lamp: 80€

9- Golden frame: 30€

10- Brown leather chair: 190€








S C A N D I N A V I A N

ALL THE PACK: 5000€ (transport, instalation and buisness branding included): 6 chairs, 6 lamps,.

SEPARATE PRODUCTS:

1- Wood cover box: 30€

2- Asymetrical wood boxes: 100€

3- White book stand: 300€

4- Grey Stairs: 110€

5- White table lamp: 85€

6- Wooden frame: 25€

7- Meeting white table: 350€

8- B&W clock 40€

9- Photo print: 50€

10- Simple chair: 90€

11- Meeting chair: 200€


I D U S T R I A L

ALL THE PACK: 5000€ (transport, instalation and buisness branding included): 6 lamps, 6 chairs.

SEPARATE PRODUCTS:

1- Two little wood and iron tables: 110€

2- Metal Bookshelf: 500€

3- Guggenheim photo print: 50€

4- Industrial photo print: 50€

5- Rusty ceiling lamp: 110€

6- Metal table lamp: 75€

7- Meeting table: 650€

8- Grey painting: 30€

9- Red clock: 40€

10- Simple chair: 120€

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario